Sunday, April 29, 2007

In Between Periods

I thought it would be really cool to post in between the third period and overtime of game 3 of the Rangers Sabres series. Rangers are down 2-0 in the series and this game is tied at one. I'm ridiculously wired right now. The fucking refs are tryign to take the game from us. They called back a goal that was clearly a mistake. Even the announcers said that. Then they made a horrible call on a Shanahan cross check giving them a powerplay in the third and that let them tie it up at 1. I'm losing my mind. I'm jumping around the room right now going nuts. We have to have this one to win. I decided to put my ranger jersey on with 2 and a half minutes left to play. I think I'm going to keep it on for OT. I don't want to edit this at all, becuase i just want it to capture my mood right now. OT is about to start. AHHH Lets Go Rangers

No comments: